Hi guys, I realised I do not make posts that often (naughty me) and had a long think about what I could do to motivate myself to do more. I spent a while on this thought and eventually came up with this idea: I am going to make this into a lifestyle blog about many different aspects! One thing that I am very passionate about is cooking and so I thought that this would be a great way of sharing some recipes with you guys and motivating myself to make more posts. I also plan to do the odd male grooming and fashion posts, where I will recommend good offers, things that are in trend and also how to style things. I may even do a few reviews on products that I really like!
I feel that by doing some of these things, they will persuade me into writing more posts, but also (especially the latter two) link in nicely with my YouTube channels.
I hope you are as excited about this idea as much as I am! You can be expecting a lot more posts very soon!
Au revoir for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment telling me what you think! I love comments!