Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Surreal experience!

Last night I got the chance to share a live broadcast with the one and only Jim Chapman on younow.com! It was awesome, however I was in such shock that I didn't get to say everything that I wanted to which was unfortunate... Nevertheless, I gave my YouTube channel a shout out and got a few extra subscribers out of it which was cool. YouNow is a really cool website that I would recommend to lots of people, both to watch people live broadcast and also do some yourself. In the not too distant future, I plan to start doing some YouNow broadcasts so make sure to keep an ear out for when I will be starting them. Feel free to go and become a fan of me on the website so that you can get notified of when I do start a broadcast! (http://www.younow.com/users/Jim.Knight) Also, make sure you go and check out Jim Chapman's channel cos he is awesome!!!!!!!!! (http://www.youtube.com/user/j1mmyb0bba)

Don't forget to check out my channel too if you haven't already!! (http://www.youtube.com/user/thejimvlogs)

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment telling me what you think! I love comments!